WomenX Scholarship – A World Bank Sponsored Initiative
The World Bank is awarding Scholarships to Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria to learn at the Enterprise Development Centre.
The Enterprise Development Centre, Pan- Atlantic University in collaboration with The World Bank will:
- Provide practical Business Education through a blended learning approach (online and in- class training)
- Help strengthen the female entrepreneurs network
- Offer Mentoring
- Create linkages between financial institutions and female entrepreneurs.
Selection criteria will be as follows:
- Company must be owned / managed by a woman
- Should be a functional business (at least 6 months in operation)
- The Enterprise must have high growth potential
- High local content will be an advantage
Click here to apply.
The deadline for application is July 31, 2016.